During my applied tasks, I have come to the conclusion:
- That twitter is a great 24/7 Networking event, its a great way to meet colleagues, clients, and friends without leaving home. Not automating messages makes twitter that better of an engagement tool and really allows me to build relationships. Through twitter I was able to meet Andre from Adegga and hopefully I will be tasting wines with my new tweeter friend when I travel to Lisboa in July.
- Creating content is very important and we are now building a blog where we can link to HRLocker and keep up with the Human Resources Industry, Events, and Optimise our search traffic for Google Crawlers, Indexing and most important Ranking.
- Social Media Filters- Because Twitter involves many conversations, interactions, random post from all over, it is important to use the right tools to filter conversations, such as hashtag trackers or column interfaces, it is a great way to figure out who’s talking, what is relevant, and get feedback on how your communication affects others.
- Engagement – With many twitter adding tools- the most important tool that I use is the personal connection without any gadgets- the personal touch gives us quality not quantity that we are seeking for our practicum client. Unmarketing who recently past the 50,000 followers in twitter discusses that conversation is the most important part of twitter and the majority of this tweets are replies and point of conversations.
- Relationships- Like in the real world, they take time, engagement, and a similarity in personality. In the last couple of weeks while engaging and posting on twitter, I have seen a real progress on followers, conversations, and relationship building. Twitter works but it comes down to how much time and effort the individual is willing to put in building relationships and quality followers.
Thanks all of my new followers, friends, and just the people that I have chatted with here and there, I have shared, learned, and really made connections that otherwise would never been able to do so.
Just a Thought Divifilio
Follow me via Twitter